In the court yard of this church is a tomb with relics of the great Macedonian revolutionary Goce Delchev (1872-1903) in the white stone sarcophagus. The church got its complete and definite appearance in the 19th century, although it was built towards the end of the 17th or the beginning of the 18th century, over the foundations of an older sacred place, as it is indicated by the fresco-remains that were found on the southern wall, dated around the 16th-17th century. The wood carved iconostasis with scenes from the Old and New Testaments are made between 1819 and 1824 by the group of Petre Filipovic - Garkata.

Currency convertor

convert

into