Lesok

To the monastery complex belong the churches of St. Athanasius and The Holy Virgin. The church of St. Athanasius is located above the monastery complex; it dates from the first half of the XIV century, but during the war conflict from 2001 year, monastery was destroyed and after that again was rebuild.

The church of The Holy Vigi is situated in the core of the monastery complex and its mentioned in records from the early XIV century. It was fully restored in 1641 and once again in 1879 when the third layer of frescos was painted by the artist Mihail Gjurcinov.

The monastery is well known also for the edifying work of Kiril Pejcinovic, whose grave is in the court-yard.

Currency convertor

convert

into