Monastery of the Holy Virgin, village of Slivnica is located high above the east shore of Lake Prespa. According to the inscription inside the west entrance, the church was built and decorated in 1607, with the aid of several donors.

From this period dates the portrait of the deceased Kupen, ayoung man dressed in festive attire, the son of the donors Bitola. To the church in 1612  a was added a nartex which in the scientific literature is known for the earliest depiction of the Holy Seven Slav Teachers.

Currency convertor

convert

into